Babacos.ch allows you to sell or auction your goods or services from the comfort of your home. Before you can advertise or start an auction, you have to register first. Simply, fill out the registration form with your personal information or log in directly using your Facebook account. The registration is easy and costs you nothing. Click here to register.
Forgot your password?
After you have clicked on “I forgot my password”, insert the email address with which you registered at Babacos.ch and click on “OK”. We will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Just follow the instructions in the email.
Your account was most likely locked for security reasons. To reactivate it, please contact our customer service directly, under firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the start of an auction, the price of a bid is set by the seller.
If find an auction you are interested in, you should place your maximum bid. To do this, input your highest bid in the bid price field and click on the button “offer”. Your bid will remain there until a higher bid is offered by another user.
You will be able to purchase the item at your bidding price if your price is the highest offer when the auction timer runs out.
With problems that include:
• the product not being delivered
• the wrong product was sent or the
• article is different to the description
Contact the seller directly to resolve this.
Babacos only acts as an intermediary between the buyer and the seller, we are not responsible for the item and payment exchange.
We do our best to provide support whenever possible and actively intervene when problems arise. For this, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
For Babacos.ch, your security is top priority. We have made it our mission to offer you a trustworthy platform with the highest security standards based on mutual trust.
To protect yourself from fraudulent traders, please take note the following advice:
• Because you don´t know your trading partner, it is recommended to meet the seller directly and to examine the goods on site.
• Never send confidential information via e-mail or SMS.
• Choose a secure payment method and never send money abroad in advance.
• Ask for a confirmation of purchase.
• Send your products after having received the amount payable.
• Don´t be deceived by false bank statements.
• With large sums of money, such is the case with properties or cars, make sure a valid sales contract is in place.